Business Description: Customer Training, Product Education, and Product Demonstrations
Title: Clinical Consultant
Reports to: Director of Program Coordination
Overview: The Clinical Consultant’s responsibility is to support the sales cycle through product demo’s, education, and training. The Clinical Consultant will work closely with sales representatives to share product knowledge; the Clinical Consultant and sales representative will collaborate during appointments to promote Wy’East Medical products. The Clinical Consultant will develop and maintain existing customer relationships by offering refresher education and attend annual skills fairs and UPL trainings. The Clinical Consultant will be a source of knowledge on Wy’East Medical’s product line and be able to communicate this knowledge to the sales representatives and to customers. This is a position that requires approximately 75% travel.
- Provide Product demo’s, education, and training to customers.
- Provide Product demo’s, education, and training to sales representatives.
- Serve existing customer accounts with education support, and annual training.
- Collaborate with Wy’East Medical Sales Team to promote Wy’East Medical products
- Recognize and recommend equipment and education needs to customer in a consultative manner.
- Communicate with customers in a professional and timely manner; exceptional communication skills both verbal and written.
- Participate in conferences where Wy’East Medical is a registered exhibitor.
- Use CRM to track all interactions with customers and potential customers.
- Ensure appointments are up to date on shared Outlook calendar.
- Complete Appointment Review and Weekly Activity Report
- Book travel arrangements in a conservative manner, per policy recommendations.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Willing to perform other duties or tasks as assigned.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree (preferred in a healthcare related field) or 3 years verified Safe Patient Handling and Mobility experience in a hospital or healthcare setting.
- Ability to obtain CSPHA, CSPHC, or CSPHP within 12 months of employment.
- Ability to lift, push/pull up to 50 Lbs., along with bending and reaching as essential to the job.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Microsoft Excel
- Ability to travel on company’s behalf as required, approximately 75% (varies) travel.
- Valid and unrestricted driver’s license, clear criminal background and ability to achieve fingerprint clearance, and ability to pass drug test.
- Maintains current vaccinations, willingness to obtain annual flu vaccine, TB test, and other credentialing qualifications as required by customers.