Power-Driven Mobile Lift
The Denali is a power-driven mobile dependent patient lift designed with the functionality of a ceiling lift. The ergonomic design of this device eliminates push/pull forces, reducing the risk of injury to caregivers. This unique lift is especially useful when mobilizing patients of size – with a weight capacity of 600 lbs/272 kg. The height adjustable mast and sling bar operate independently allowing for easier vehicle extractions and floor recoveries.
- Multi-Use Patient Lift: Ambulating patients for early mobility campaigns, fall recovery, car extractions in the emergency department, and a ceiling lift alternative.
- Lifting Redesigned: Both lift arm and sling bar raise and lower independently of each other.
- Intuitive driving and maneuvering: Powered wheels rotate for movement forward, backwards, side-to-side, and turning within it’s own radius.
- Accident prevention: The lift stops immediately when the joystick is released, and the EMB(Electro Mechanical Brake) activates the rear wheels when on an incline.
- Reliable: Rechargeable and environmentally-friendly LiFePO4 batteries delivering full power during the entire battery lifetime (2000 chargings/5 years of usage).
Denali 600 Specifications
Maximum Load: 600 lbs. (272 kg.)
Total Weight: 220 lbs. (99.8 kg.)
Battery: 15 Ah LiFePO4
Number of Lifts per Charge: 200
Charge Time: Quick 2 hr / Full 10 hr
Unloaded Lifting Speed: 1.75 in/sec (4.4 cm/sec)
Leg Under Bed / Stretcher Clearance: 4.6″ (11.7 cm.) or 3.4″ (8.6 cm.)
Small or Standard Sling Bar Options: 15″ (38.1 cm.) or 24″ (61 cm.)
Turning Diameter: 53″ (134.6 cm.)
Driving Speed: 1.4 mph
How It Works
Joystick & Pendant
The Denali 600 comes with a wired driving joystick and boom arm pendant.
O2 Tank & IV Holder
Versatile lift for ambulating patients, substitute for ceiling lift, and car extractions for the ER
Tight spaces? No problem, the rear powered wheels rotate for an easy patient transfer. This lift will turn on a dime.
Chose between a standard 24" sling bar and a 15" sling bar option for the Denali.