Reusable Slip Tube
The Reusable Slip Tube is a friction-reducing device used to aid in repositioning, lateral transferring and many other patient handling maneuvers. The Reusable Slip Tube is made of durable, woven nylon with an anti-friction treatment developed by Wy’East Medical. It is designed to minimize the coefficient of friction which makes it extremely slick compared to other transfer assist devices. The Reusable Slip Tube can be laundered and reused multiple times.
- Safety: With no lifting needed, caregiver injuries are reduced.
- Comfort: Soft, providing the patient with a much more comfortable transfer.
- Easy to Use: The Reusable Slip Tube design provides itself with its own working surface. There is no other equipment to struggle with or hunt down.
- Efficient: Only one caregiver is needed for transfer or repositioning in most cases.
- Versatile: No weight limit, making it the tool of choice in almost every repositioning situation.
- Easy Maintenance: The Reusable Slip Tube is laundry safe. No need to replace if it gets soiled.
Reusable Slip Tube Specifications
Dimensions: 33″ x 39″ (84 cm. x 99 cm.)
Maximum Patient Weight: 1000 lbs. (453.5 kg.)
Assist your patient in getting them out of bed.
Safely reposition your patient as needed.
Use the Reusable Slip Tube to get your patient in and out of bed.